More Than A Place To Live,
Our Commitment To Helping You Create Memories That Last A Lifetime
When we welcomed our first residents to The Park we boasted the best amenities around and offered students a home away from home.
Fast forward to today, and we are just as excited about the improvements we’ve made to The Park and about the new faces each year brings.
What we want to offer you and what matters most to us is COMMUNITY.
LIFE At the park
Fostering a community centered around YOU is what we strive for.
Whether it’s the bond with a neighbor you meet at a pool party or your teammate for the beach volleyball tournament, our mission is to help you create lasting relationships.
Living at Magnolia Park is more than a roof over your head, the sense of COMMUNITY makes it home. Our regularly scheduled resident events and our great amenity spaces are the perfect place to find your niche.
Improvements We've made
We are nothing without you. We listened to what you all wanted, and here are the things we're proud to roll out summer 2017:
- Weekly programming and cool out of the box events like " stories + s'mores", " 90's Hip Hop Pizza Party" and " Tiki Pool Party"
- A new and improved game room with a 75” Samsung 4K TV for game days or movie nights, open 24 hours so you can study and enjoy it as your own living room
- Extended late night pool + hot tub hours AND new poolside firepits
- Brand new pool chairs + shade structures so you can study and relax while soaking in the sun
- Breakfast Nook with free coffee + cereal bar mornings while you wait for the shuttle
- Shuttle App that makes it feel like a personal uber and an extended schedule
- Brand new 60" flatscreen Samsung Smart TVs in each apartment living room
- Community wide WIFI---the fastest in Milledgeville
This Is Just The Beginning
We’re excited to keep improving your life at The Park. In the beginning, building Magnolia Park was a dream. Thanks to the relentless dedication of the team and your feedback, we're continuously improving in every way.
This is an exciting time to be part of our Magnolia Park Family and we are so grateful to have you in our community. We hope you meet your fellow neighbors who will become the friends you create life long memories with.
Welcome to your home away from home,
“The Park” Team