Sports + Activities
(Fitness center, Pool, Courts, and More)
You can only study so much. Sometimes you need to get outside, play with your friends, or just manage your stress with an awesome workout. Whether you are working out on your own, lounging by the pool, or joining in on some of our hosted sports tournaments - we want to help you stay healthy and active.
- Organized sports tournaments
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Basketball Court
- 24-Hour Exercise Room
- Cardio Theater and weekly yoga
- Lap Pool, Leisure pool and hot tub
(darts, pool, air hockey and more)
Looking for something fun to do? Stop by and you'll find people watching the latest sports game (or marathon of The Bachelor) or jump in on a causal pick up game of pool. We want Magnolia Park to feel like home so reserve the space for your next event or study session.
- Communal Kitchen
- Reserve the space for special events
- 24-Hour Extra Large Game Room
- 75″ flat screen TV
Daily Shuttle Service
Life off campus shouldn't be stressful, so we offer shuttle service Monday-Friday to and from campus with 3 pick up locations.
Check the schedule for up to date GPS location or you can even request a ride.
We even added special event days to the calendar to help with going out on Thursday nights, homecoming week, other special events.
Other Great Features
- 24 hour entry by key card
- Security cameras
- Free bike rentals
- Weekly and monthly community events
- Resident appreciation days
- High speed community wide Wifi
- Tanning beds
- Communal works spaces
- Free breakfast bar
- Free printing in the work spaces